Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a new radio unit for my car so I was wondering where I could get the radio unit from like a 2010 or what ever year has a AUX plug or even bluetooth? Or what's a cheap radio 100-250unit that looks stock and would fit in the dashboard? Sry for bad typing it's on a phone

·
Registered
1,615 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I believe someone asked a couple weeks ago if the steering wheel was pre wired for the controls, but I don't know if they ever found out. Check out ebay for the SL headunit, there's always one floating around on there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From the. Research I did could anyone confirm that the Nissan sentra radios look stock in the versa and the wiring would fit in perfect? Does anyone have a picture of a sentra radio in a versa dashboard? Btw thanks for all the help so far :D

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I just looked one up on ebay and although the two look different, the hookups appear to be the same. I'd keep looking for a versa stereo though. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would like to get a new radio unit for my car so I was wondering where I could get the radio unit from like a 2010 or what ever year has a AUX plug or even bluetooth? Or what's a cheap radio 100-250unit that looks stock and would fit in the dashboard? Sry for bad typing it's on a phone
i just bought a new radio unit from car accessories store,the unit is good ,:grouphug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.