Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pulling into my friends' driveway. Bottomed out, hitting the front bumper. Didn't realize anything was wrong with car until I started to drive away several hours later. I kept hearing a loud scrapping sound, pulled off road and noticed the passenger side of my bumper was basically on the ground. I was able to pull it up and it clicked back into its spot. I hope it doesn't happen again, also really reconsidering lowering my V: I don't want my car to look ghetto rigged or like a crappy body kit.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
those clips are EXPENSIVE. $20 for a piece of plastic.... it sucks. just be careful going up and down steep driveways. you'll be fine if you lower the car just start taking some driveways at an angle. over here LA has horrible streets and i always hit the bottom of the front bumper in dips and crap. just gotta take em slow.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was pulling into my friends' driveway. Bottomed out, hitting the front bumper. Didn't realize anything was wrong with car until I started to drive away several hours later. I kept hearing a loud scrapping sound, pulled off road and noticed the passenger side of my bumper was basically on the ground. I was able to pull it up and it clicked back into its spot. I hope it doesn't happen again, also really reconsidering lowering my V: I don't want my car to look ghetto rigged or like a crappy body kit.
Try the local junkyard or call or text me 914.299.1890. Genuine nissan versa bumpers are still available...anyway what exactly happened to your car..? have you been hit by another car?

·
Registered
41 Posts
the lower rear quarter panel on the passenger side likes to pop out a few times on my car. Nothing bothers me about it at all, I just pop it back in. Just weird is all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts