Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Yesterday I woke up to bright orange spray paint on my vinyl fence.
I was not happy. Then today I woke up to black spray paint crossing out the first "gangs" tag and then put theirs on. WTF!? People need to get a life.
Now I need to go and get some stuff to clean it off. I sure wish I knew of a way to get it to stop. I hope this doesn't become an annoying habit. :cussing

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
that was happening in my neighborhood a couple years ago. We had people tagging everything: houses, fences, cars, driveways, streetsigns. Luckily our problem went away after about 6 months. Most likely because the gangs realized my neighborhood is all old people who don't care what they do. haha

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
buy a shotgun. Nothing sounds more threatening then the chk-chk of a 12 guage :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Also get a recording of a mean dog barking and play it over a loud speaker when you see some hood rats lurking around or walking by.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A recording. Another good idea, but who knows how well it would work. Some kids now a days are just too stupid to be "threatned" by somethings.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I definitely would report it to the police so if they get caught you might get a judge to award you some money for repair or replacement of your fence (providing the idiots can pay for the damage).

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you iluvmyversa08! I too was grateful it wasn't done to my car.
I reported it to the cops this morning. He took pics, and he has an idea of who it may be. I left to go get lunch, when I came back someone had painted over it before I could do anything! I'm so grateful to that person. It saved me money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts