Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i curbed one of my summer Spec V wheels today turning at a light. Fuck me. I don't think i've ever curbed a rim in my life. So i need to powder coat 4wheels now by spring... i put my stock SL alloys on for the winter soon as i got home. Can't bear driving a car with any curb rash.

They're a very nice subtle classy bronze. I was thinking of just duplicating that again but this is an opportunity to change it up. I love that bronze on this black car, especially a Versa. It's just so classy, and looks totally stock, which is what i like. These wheels just look like they belong on a lowered Versa, and go with the core design of the car.

Anyways, i was thinking of Sun gold metallic, it's a little bright, kindof like Subaru gold basically. It's a very nice rich gold color but less subtle than the bronze that is on now, and i also don't want people to think i'm imitating the Subaru look. Then i thought about my 928 and how i got the manifold powder coated in antique vein, it's a textured but glossy finish. I thought copper antique vein would look neat too.

Pics are Sungold metallic, and Copper antique vein.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The nice 02-03, love them. That is the only non-stock wheel i think looks good on these cars. However, i need more low in front, because the battery is in the spare tire well, and a few other things were removed it sits too high in the front. Will look perfect with a little more low. Might just bite the bullet and get coilovers for next spring. I'm running the Megan springs with factory rear shocks and new Monroe Sensa Trac's on the front when i installed them.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Gold looks good on just about anything so I say gold, and not just cause that's the color of my wheels lol.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gold it is.

Reactions: JoshG
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.