Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I prefer the current front to it's cleaner design. This refresh is a bit much, I don't understand why they want to add so much chrome and that massive Altima grill looks out of place.

The headlights look like a variation of the current Chinese Tiida wagon. I guess we can expect to see the refresh for the 2015 model year.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
If that were my Versa, it would get some of this

but glad to see they curved up the headlights a touch, like baby boomerangs.
edit Thx for the new site worldcarfans.com

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Not bad. I'll have to see it in person. I am not that much of a fan of any year V styling personally. Though some of the older generation tiida's I liked as well as the current note but only the over sea's models.

The grill is just way too big for the car. It's even too big on the sentra and altima. I have a 2012 altima coupe in my driveway and that grill was the perfect size. I hope nissan tones it down a bit in the future. I actually prefer their truck/suv grill styling over their cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want the K13 Impul March Frontend

They are kissing cousins from the winshield forward so all the panels should bolt up I think it's the best looking of all the 'lil guys

The N17 Impul is nice too but just laks "somthing"

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just happy the Versa sedan looks like a sedan unlike the Fiesta sedan. The Fiesta sedan is optical illusion on wheels, it has such a high beltline that angles up as you go towards the rear of the car that on the road when you see one coming towards you it looks like a hatch until you see the side of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.