Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
lol thats awesome, at least it came in handy! and im sure it will come in hand on really hot/warm days as well, i'd love a sunroof!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Lol! You know the USA models arent even availible with a sunroof anymore. Sad thing is, one with a sunroof was 20K, now a loaded versa is 20K, but with no sunroof, go figure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For curious people, I have the Canadian Model of Versa hatchback SL 2012 manual with sport package. For the 2012 model, sport package is 1.9K CDN $ and it includes: interior colour Charcoal Sport Cloth, lower bumpers and side skirts (about 1 inch lower but painful to find splash/mud guards), rear spoiler, sunroof as well, fog lights, leather-wrapped steering wheel, bluetooth for phone call and audio controls on steering wheel, and some other stuff. The 2012 SL model come with enhanced 6-speakers audio system with iPod Connectivity (the two front tweaters are great but older subwoofer in the trunk is missing :( ), aluminum-alloy wheels (not in photos), vertical adjustement seat, cruise-control on steering wheel and more ...

The only things that are missing in my Versa SL Sport is Navigation System with 5" colour display, XM® Satellite Radio and USB connectivity.

I really enjoy my car since november :p
The fuel consommation is terrible vs new Hyundai Accent 2012 (mine is about 8.5L/100km vs 4.9L/100km on highway, because of 1.8L engine vs 1.6L engine, 1.4tons vs 1.2tons and Versa higher doors break wind) but it's definitely more confortable for tall people and worths money :)

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
When I got mine XM was included when you upgraded to the sport and tech package, but that was back in 08, so it must have changed somewhere along the line.

Cbelabge: I used to have a Hyundai Accent too and it was much better for mileage too, but the Versa is a bit more enjoyable to drive.

Enjoy your Versa!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i like the extra height for tall folks too:thumb2:i have an SL but no Tech or Sport pkgs, but i do have manual:) Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.