Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What is the name of this part? It connects to the strut and the stabilizer bar. Mine bent because I forgot to tighten the hex nut and now I need a replacement. Anybody know where I can get one? I'm looking for a crashed Versa now.

Or another question, can I still use this part even though it is bent? I can drive the car without it as it is so I don't see why not.

Any information will be useful, thanks in advance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.