Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add auxilary lights to the front of my Note. There is a blank switch cap on the dash next to the traction control switch. Question: Does Nissan make a seperately sold on/off switch to go in this location for owner accessories?

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
You can always drill a hole in the middle and insert a toggle switch. Maybe 2 smaller ones if you are lucky at either end.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I want to add auxilary lights to the front of my Note. There is a blank switch cap on the dash next to the traction control switch. Question: Does Nissan make a seperately sold on/off switch to go in this location for owner accessories?

This type of item might be another way to go. I use a similar device to turn on front led light that I have installed. Made it really simple to install, and did not have to run wires or drill holes. You have a key fob and in my case, I can turn the led lights on from about 30 feet away from the car.

https://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Performance-Lighting-PL-SW29-Wireless/dp/B000BRJF62

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
pimperell
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing