Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bought a junk yard cluster from a note that had a tac like the "canadian" one and plugged it in works fine, just had the wrong mileage on it. havnt had time to see if i can have the milage changed at the dealer yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
just wanted to update and let everybody know, I just did the cluster swap from a 2014 versa sedan and yes it does work!! the mileage will be whatever is on the cluster you buy and not your original mileage, but it does work and doesnt take long to swap them out...

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have an opposite complaint, or why does an ATX granny car (Versa) get a tach but no temperature gauge??? The loss of that gauge is far worse to me. By the time you have a temp idiot light come on you are pretty much already in damage territory.

·
Registered
27 Posts
just wanted to update and let everybody know, I just did the cluster swap from a 2014 versa sedan and yes it does work!! the mileage will be whatever is on the cluster you buy and not your original mileage, but it does work and doesnt take long to swap them out...
There are a few companies that can set your new cluster to the actual millage on your car. there is one here in Scottsdale AZ, just Google cluster repair and find a good reputable one.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts