Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That Note looks ugly, just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I would hate to put 40,000 miles in one year on a brand new car. that's why I buy pre-owned and in good shape :thumb2:

Would I buy that one? I don't know. I would have to test drive it and see if I like it.

I did not like the Versa when I saw it the first time, but then after driving it, i changed my mind real quick

·
Registered
215 Posts
I did not like the Versa when I saw it the first time, but then after driving it, i changed my mind real quick
^I was the same way. :D

I'm not so sure about this car. Once again, Nissan has decided to follow the "main stream" of modeling their cars. The tail lights remind me of the Ford Focus, and I can see bits and pieces of other cars in it. They need to be different. Like the Cube. It's an odd little car, however it is original (in some aspects).

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I would hate to put 40,000 miles in one year on a brand new car. that's why I buy pre-owned and in good shape :thumb2:

Would I buy that one? I don't know. I would have to test drive it and see if I like it.

I hear ya... a friend of mine bought a brand new elantra this time last year and its at 65,000 now, which is 40,000 miles. Just replaced the tires yesterday. YIKES.

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just realized in the video that they said they'd be adding a supercharger system to it. They add it to the note but why not OUR V's!!?! :mad5:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^I was the same way. :D

I'm not so sure about this car. Once again, Nissan has decided to follow the "main stream" of modeling their cars. The tail lights remind me of the Ford Focus, and I can see bits and pieces of other cars in it. They need to be different. Like the Cube. It's an odd little car, however it is original (in some aspects).
Probably right about the modeling car thingy. I think that makes three different type Versa hbs that have been modeled. My feeling is that the V hb will be dropped someday and Sentra will have a hb upgrade. Versa hb and sedan are selling well. For Nissan to can the hb, people will have to stop buying them. Keep buying them people they are great cars!

·
Registered
656 Posts
it looks like a fit

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
First off its ugly right away. Looks like a shruken quest, and possibly a ford fiesta. Then after watching more, its ok. But id like to see what kind of MPG numbers the 3cly turbo would make. 50+ in the city? Ill buy one then if I was in the market.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First off its ugly right away. Looks like a shruken quest, and possibly a ford fiesta. Then after watching more, its ok. But id like to see what kind of MPG numbers the 3cly turbo would make. 50+ in the city? Ill buy one then if I was in the market.
US won't allow that engine setup I am sure. I really think Versa was added to spark sales in the subcompact market, but what it did was kill sentra sales. I am pretty sure our hb will be gone someday and sentra will have the upgrade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.