Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any? If not let me know whos around here, we can put one together.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Theres not a big following of versa owners/tuners here in the tampa bay area.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im Josh. And no, there isnt really anything for Versas around here, we can always hang out though. I know 4 Orlando members, 1 in NPR, 2dr_Sentra, you, and I. :D
Sucks cali. gets all the cool stuff, I thought when I moved back here it would be tuner city, but iv noticed a drop in the modified cars out here. 4 years ago I loved here I coulnt drive down the street without havin a evo or supra blow past me.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Very true, we're surrounded by Civics and Integras...reason why I got a Versa.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
Cali sucks. You might have better part availability or whatever but the emissions control and other laws hold you back. Florida is the place to be. Problem is here is all silly wanna be drifters, evos, stis, and Honda's.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Let's keep this on track :thumb2:...

2dr_sentra and I(back in the old days with the steelies)...

PCVersa and I...

FLVersa and I...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cali sucks. You might have better part availability or whatever but the emissions control and other laws hold you back. Florida is the place to be. Problem is here is all silly wanna be drifters, evos, stis, and Honda's.
Omg if I see another honda with a fart cannon on it im gonna drive into it with my v.
Oh and, I love evos and stis, and I do dis like street drifters but respect it and love it as a sport. Im tired of a couple idiot kids gettin a 240sx and thinkin their pual walker( as if he was cool)
And messin the whole scene up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tampa meet and greet.

It has come to my attention that the versa scene out here is not that big, I really want change that by puttin together a meat and greet in the tampa bay area for the Brandon, Sntpete orlando ect. Crowd.

If you are around and are interested post up here, and we can talk when and where.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. Most members are in Orlando so Lakeland or around that area would be good.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a good idea.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I merged your threads together. Both were the same. I can change the title of this one if you'd like. Just let me know what you want to do.
Thank you iv been jumpin back and forth to reply, go ahead and change the name if you want.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got some ppl on board, who else?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts