Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about looking for Versa owners to start our own meets. Any Tampa and/or surrounding members want to meet? I know of 2 local import(or mostly) meets. Please PM me or reply to the thread.

·
Registered
330 Posts
NVF meet is never gonna happen. Each one of you want the meet 60 miles away. I would think driving 6 hours is a sacrifice that none of you are willing to take. If the meet was in SW Michigan , alot of NVF member are well within the 6 hour drive. ILMV would have to drive four hours to Windsor and 3 hours after that. I am 6 hours from St. Jo where it would be ideal. Lk. Mich has no oil spills lol. Promiseland is a stretch away but if ILMV wont go more than 60 miles than mid indiana is fine just so it is near a clear watersource. Spring etc. We need a place where we can fiddle around with the cars w/o ticking off the property owners but I am in for a meet.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i would be easy if we had a map of the states and canada too see how far we are away from each other :p

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
NVF meet is never gonna happen. Each one of you want the meet 60 miles away. I would think driving 6 hours is a sacrifice that none of you are willing to take. If the meet was in SW Michigan , alot of NVF member are well within the 6 hour drive. ILMV would have to drive four hours to Windsor and 3 hours after that. I am 6 hours from St. Jo where it would be ideal. Lk. Mich has no oil spills lol. Promiseland is a stretch away but if ILMV wont go more than 60 miles than mid indiana is fine just so it is near a clear watersource. Spring etc. We need a place where we can fiddle around with the cars w/o ticking off the property owners but I am in for a meet.
Why can't the meet be in Canada? :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts