Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the lower brace yesterday. I already have to top strut brace so I'm going to see how it works as a set. I could tell a difference from the top strut bar. Easy install as it's only 2 bolts. Crazy how low it is when bolted up, frame bar is the lowest point on my car now. Very nice construction with a like Sustec plaque in the middle. I got this a a gift so I don't know what it cost, probably $115-130 range as I've looked at them before. Bonus included pic of my rear wheel when I had the front up in the air, I wish it was that low. Maybe get some coil overs in the future to get my ride down.Q

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is your wheel specs? and do you think lowering springs is a cheaper alternative to getting a 1-1.5in drop versus $900 coilovers?
Lowering springs are way cheaper way to go, only problem is that what's available isn't really all that low. I think the lowest right now available for the 2nd gen is 1.4" F & 1.0 R. Truth be told I have the BG lowering springs and there great, front is no where near as low as I want it. If you want your Note low save for coil overs. Q

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
qorray1968
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing