Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still in the box i never installled them one of them has a couple scratches on it but its not hurt all 4 springs still in the box $145 shipped lowers the front 1.5 inches and 1.4 in the rear not going to find a better deal and a brand new set if your interested message me or post on here. and please seriouse buyers only i may even trade for some other after market goods or fog lights just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I don't need these as I already am running tanabe spring but I just want to add that anyone that buys these wont be disappointed in when I got mine I was shocked these are easily one of the best mods that can be done to our cars so buy these lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you haven't sold them by my next payday 08/04, I'll buy them then.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you haven't sold them by my next payday 08/04, I'll buy them then.
havent sold them yet but yes i can wait as long as for sure you want them. last time i held them for someone i gave up the sale to another that had cash ready then but i promised to another member and he bailed out on me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
havent sold them yet but yes i can wait as long as for sure you want them. last time i held them for someone i gave up the sale to another that had cash ready then but i promised to another member and he bailed out on me.
Yeah I for sure wanted to buy some Tanabe Lowering springs so this is perfect. As I understand business, if someone is going to give you money immediately then of course take it. If they aren't sold by next Friday I will definitely take them off your hands.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested. Could you post some pics of the springs?
they are brand new just some scratches on one but they aer sealed for shipping for buyer when they are purchased and im out of tape lol they are nf series.

and if no one buys them by next friday they are yours dude

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$145 is kinda steep; They go for less than $110 BNIB. Just sayin'
uhm no thats not sttep their brand new in box never been installed they rtail for 220 the site i got them off of so i cut 75 bucks off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
versatune11
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing