Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Get them and post up! They are too rich for my blood. Hell that's like 1/10th of what my car cost.

·
Registered
927 Posts
ive been contemplating on coil overs too hehehe... they said adjustable shocks/springs are good and will give you a better ride than a full coil over... i wish i have my money right now to buy this :p but i just found out it will be a 2 month wait grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... on the side note i hate how my car leans so much on a high speed lane change grrrrrr... 125+ on the "blank" + lane change = too much sway... civic sucks versa rules :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Compared to the coilovers i had for other cars before, these are well priced.

The Ohlins on my old 2001 Miata was around 3800 for the whole set. It's just that with the versa, the options are limited.

So no one has tried these?

Oh, I am located in Orange County, So Cal.

·
Registered
452 Posts
they dropped the prices on the new versas man the 1.6 versa is like 10 grand

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Not all sedans are this cheap. Like posted above I have a 1.6 model. My car cost 11k and I have ABS and AC. That is not out the door though. There was tax and stuff. It is dirt cheap though for a brand new car. I have nothing in it but to be honest I havn't missed anyof the comforts other then keyless entry. The simplicity of the car is one of is appealing attributes. I feel less on it then the less to go wrong. The versa 1.6 is the perfect commuter car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.