Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all.

Versaspeed offers both. Which one is better? The DC looks stronger, and more stable.

Also, would I increase notable performance if I only get a strut bar and nothing else (springs, sway bars, etc.)?

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
It's personal preference, but I can tell you the Tanabe one is adjustable

You won't notice much in performance if you just do the strut bar, if you start with one, go all out for noticable difference

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have the DC and love it. it looks way beefier and better built than the other competition. first mod done to the car. if you want to feel a more noticeable difference get the strut bar and if you want get springs, this makes a world of difference and the annoying "floaty" feeling of the car will go away. and the car will have a more aggressive stance.

i remmemebr i took my strut bar off once for some reason... well i decided to go around the neighborhood to feel a before and after difference, i honestly thought the car was going to roll over... i turned around immediatly and put the DC bar back on haha.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It's personal preference, but I can tell you the Tanabe one is adjustable

You won't notice much in performance if you just do the strut bar, if you start with one, go all out for noticable difference
in all honesty you don't have to go all out with the bars. strut bar and springs will be the best combo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.