Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought Tein S techs for my versa. Install was like any spring swap. You are suppose to remove the cowl...However, I did not remove the cowl because I couldn't get the wiper arms off.

They were frozen on there and to avoid the risk of damaging the cowl, I got around removing the cowl by using a 12mm 1/4 inch swivel on the driver side and removing the access cover in the cowl to reach the passenger side.

After installing the springs the car sits around 1.5 lower, once they settle maybe a little lower. Now to the important stuff.

Ride quality versus stock - Noticeably stiffer than stock, great road feel, they absorb bumps well. I havent bottomed out either. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a clean look and upgraded spring over stock. Very, very pleased with these springs.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Front -

Rear -

·
Registered
321 Posts
Great review. Definitely helped :thumb2:

·
Registered
656 Posts
how many fingers can you fit between the tire and fender? my car is 3 in front and 2-2 1/2 in the rear...i have those springs too but not sure if the height is much different

·
Registered
321 Posts
how many fingers can you fit between the tire and fender? my car is 3 in front and 2-2 1/2 in the rear...i have those springs too but not sure if the height is much different
You most likely have different finger sizes lol. Actually measuring it will be much more accurate :smilejap:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Original measurement from stock height would of been helpful to determine difference in heights. But no one really pays attention to that anyways, what matters is that it's dropped =)

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dc exhaust is on its way, I will be doing a review on that as well.

Original measurement from stock height would of been helpful to determine difference in heights. But no one really pays attention to that anyways, what matters is that it's dropped =)
Valid point I could try and find someone with stock height and measure theirs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have these too and honestly, to anyone who thinks about getting them, just do it !
It looks good once they've settled down ! they're worth the price and it remains comfortable on the road and gives a ''sporty'' driving feeling !
I highly recommend them !
Ordered of Ebay and it took 3-4 days and they were here !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Tijo93
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing