Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okie its been raining all day since last night so i didnt get to apply swirl x on my v... so i decided to try it on a PC case side panel lol...

Bottom section with white my failed area lol i tried to do the whole panel at once but it didnt work out right.
Top left area is polished 3 pass by hands and sealed by opti-seal by optimum.
Top right is just polished with 3 pass.

Reminder this pc side panel is not clear coated. its a single layer paint :p if you have a desktop pc look at the side panel and you can see its a dull finish or matte black :p

·
Registered
867 Posts
Scratch X is a brilliant product by Meguiars and we sell a lot of it at my shop I work at.....especially when I'm working ;)

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
im not a huge fan of swirlX, then again I prefer to remove them by machine when detailing versus covering them up, but its definately easy to use and gets decent results

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
swirlx is a polish and it doesnt contain any filler :p it does cut very lightly on paint or clear coat but not too much to cut through the clear coat. once our weather clear outs ill try it on my other car and my sisters car lol

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
havent tried it on my V yet ill try it on my sisters and my dads ride first hahahahhaa... ill post pics when i do it kinda busy with school atm 2 more weeks till finals :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts