Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend recently both got our first cars I got a 2008 versa s and he got 2004 ford taurous and he's car is a tiny bit faster and he makes sure to tell me that daily :p so im sure this has been asked already but what can I do to incense my power? I have a regular 4 auto tranny with expansive tires thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
Me and my friend recently both got our first cars I got a 2008 versa s and he got 2004 ford taurous and he's car is a tiny bit faster and he makes sure to tell me that daily :p so im sure this has been asked already but what can I do to incense my power? I have a regular 4 auto tranny with expansive tires thanks
More stickerz and louder exhaust!!1!1!1

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Well... think about it, he gets you on speed, but you get him on mpg :thumb2: and...maybe that's why he's putting yours down because he's spending a tiny bit faster at the pump than you. at least that's my point of view :2cents:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Im sorry about my English it isn't my first language, but ill ask on a different forum that gives less disrespectiveful answers sorry about my post please disregard it
I'm confused :confused:are you saying that we're been disrespectful with our comments? That's not what we're all about in here, not at all. We were just trying to help, with a lil humor. Anyways if you want a more direct answer, buy a CAI and aftermarket exhaust system. That's a good start.:thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Me and my friend recently both got our first cars I got a 2008 versa s and he got 2004 ford taurous and he's car is a tiny bit faster and he makes sure to tell me that daily
LOL my wife likes to tell me daily that she has the better car cuz it's the Altima, but NO WAY!...I've got the Versa:DWelcome!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ok thanks for the answer sorry about my other post yesterday was a rough day :/
Thanks again
Not a problem, we all get those days every once in a while. Hope the info here helped. :thumb2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.