Nissan Versa Forums banner

That's that

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  arielleon956 
#1 ·
Well yesterday I have to say was the most upset day I've had. I was driving home last night crossing the intersection when all of sudden a van pops out in front of me. The street was wet so when I'm braking the car keeps sliding next thing you know my car is all jacked up. Now at this intersection I had the green light were as for the van in order for it to turn a green arrow comes on. So in my perspective they ran the red light. Now I'm super pissed about because I have worked so hard to give my payments on time on this car. Which as a matter a fact is supposed to be paid off this year. The van just sustained damage on the front passenger wheel. Now I'm out of a car as I used this one for school and work. There goes my 2012 versa.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Your telling me I hope this all gets settled

#4 ·
But YOU are OK, right?

So sorry you experienced the wreck and financial set back for now. Hope insurance settlement etc makes you back on track soon. I assume you're physically OK though, right?? You did not mention injuries.

That said, would you mind letting us know more? Air bag deployed? Front end crumple saved your legs? Windshield remained intact, saved your head? Please let us learn more about Versa in collision mode from your view.

#5 ·
So sorry you experienced the wreck and financial set back for now. Hope insurance settlement etc makes you back on track soon. I assume you're physically OK though, right?? You did not mention injuries.

That said, would you mind letting us know more? Air bag deployed? Front end crumple saved your legs? Windshield remained intact, saved your head? Please let us learn more about Versa in collision mode from your view.
I sure hope so too. Injuries not so much just the inside of lip when the airbag deployed. Practically the whole front end is gone. Windshield is intact the only thing like I said was the front end was heavily damaged from my view. Well if your going at a slow speed the car is gonna get damaged. I was maybe going 35-40 when the accident happened. the street was wet so that didnt help much on braking. My advice is to take care of your versas and try to avoid accidents be extra careful in wet conditions. On a scale from 1-10 ten being the best I'd give the car maybe a 6 in frontal collision but that's just me dont take my word on that.

#6 ·
Here's another pic of my baby sitting in the tow yard getting ready to get picked up by the insurance

#7 ·
Just as suspected insurance total lossed it expecting a payoff for the car and a lil something for me for another car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.