Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and when i turn the key to the on position, the check engine light flashes 5 times and then goes away. Any idea?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help. the check is lit continuously. what needs to be done to solve the problem. no dealer nearby

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[QUOTE = "scarecrowdjinn, post: 290765, member: 60160"]
Машина заводится и едет?
Есть ли коды в компьютере автомобиля?
[/ QUOTE]
код P2097

код удален, проверка продолжает мигать

·
Registered
111 Posts
User: 2016Versa posted a great article, I suggest you read as much as you can on the code.

I would have the code reset first, and see if the flashing and the code stay off.

The reset will probably not work, so here are the possible failed parts from the article listed above.

Possible causes for this engine code include:
Faulty catalytic converter
A faulty mass air flow or manifold air pressure sensor
Defective O2 sensor/s
Burnt, chafed, broken, or disconnected wiring and/or connectors
Engine exhaust leaks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
User: 2016Versa posted a great article, I suggest you read as much as you can on the code.

I would have the code reset first, and see if the flashing and the code stay off.

The reset will probably not work, so here are the possible failed parts from the article listed above.

Possible causes for this engine code include:
Faulty catalytic converter
A faulty mass air flow or manifold air pressure sensor
Defective O2 sensor/s
Burnt, chafed, broken, or disconnected wiring and/or connectors
Engine exhaust leaks
reset the code P2097. the check continues to blink. the manual says that it did not pass Readiness for inspection / maintenance (I / M) http://www.nissaguide.com/nicon-2375.html while performing the described actions, the check caught fire again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts