Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fake leather arm rest attached to the door (sorry I don't know the proper name for this part) but I have noticed that on the very corners of the drivers side door and passenger side door it keeps coming off. I have several times pushed it back in with my fingers, but I was wondering if there's a special tool that I can use to fix this?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Any pics?

I havent had this happen to me, but when I put new fabric on the doors I use a flathead to tuck in the excess material. Perhaps buy the headliner 3M spray that I use for the fabric and add a bit of glue to the leather and tuck it in using the flathead. That might help solve the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yeah same here I just bright it to the dealer and they fixed it

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They will fix it under warranty, both of our Versa's went thru that as well. If you are not in warranty, take the door panel off, and see if you can't fix it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I see it as an opportunity, a chance for you to learn a new skill such as leatherwork or upholstery. When the rubber dead pedal on the driver side kept coming off, after re-sticking it with different glues and epoxies, I went ahead and looked up how to hand stitch the piece back on. Or, you could just take it back to the dealer and hopefully they can fix it for you. Best of luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.