Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not trying to be a downer or anything about this new ownership but I was afraid that we would get advertisements on the page like NICO. Sadly it has begun, the advertisements are already here. Im still happy to be involved with NVF and I will stay here no matter what but I never liked advertisements. I just wondered what everyone else thought about it.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
they need sponsors to keep this site rolling, that's why nascar cars are full of stickers

if they can't get Ford or GM, NAPA, Snap on tools,sparkplugs ect.. to sponsor more cars in nascar, then how about M&M
If M&Ms can help pay for a new motor, fuel, and parts for the car to run at the track. why not?

The adds to me are just sticker/sponsors for the site to run and that's the way I look at it.

I would like to see Nissan parts and Versa accesories adds, that would be cool

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Some of you have mixed feelings about the new ownership of the site. Over time, it will grow on you. Live and learn, they're helping out.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I understand they are helping out, but don't use other car brands, use Nissan, Infinity. By doing the other brands defeats the point of the "NISSAN" VERSA community. That's my point. Using tirerack.com, Meguiar's, etc that's fine to a certain point, but to advertise "Dodge", "Chevy", "Toyota", etc is just plain pathetic on a "Nissan" forum, come on!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I would just be excited if it didn't take 45 second to load every page. These fucking ads SUCK.

PS. To the new owners.

I have approx. a 3/4 by 1 1/2 inch spot on my screen right now where you aren't hawking something. Better get on the ball!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
im only getting 3 adds its really not that bad could be alot worse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts