Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a really simple game, someone posts a picture spot, then someone else completes it then posts a new spot of their own.

RULES

1. It must be a new photo. The object of the game is to get out and be creative with your Versa.
2. Once you have posted a pic to the previous spot you must post a new one.
3. If the current picture is still open after 24hrs, the creator of the challenge can create a new one,
4 Be specific with your spot.

I will try to keep this first post updated with a leader board :) as best I can, the object of the game is to have fun with your car and get some nice pictures just remember its not worth it to get a fine or kicked out of a place. I will post an example and the first spot.

ex: spot challenge post a picture of your car from above

another example would be a pic of your car by the beach. then the next person takes that picture then posts a new spot and so on.

score:

athikerguy4life-1
sergmx- 1
hemifan87- 1

first spot: get a picture of your car by a river/lake

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ I wish I saw that earlier I was so down at the beach and in town center :( keep em coming guys

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Is this downtown enough for you lol

Next your car at a fast food restaurant

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well this game fails...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok well... so I guess no one on here likes to drive or take pics of there cars lol also I updated the rule to make it easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.