Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I bought the V and picked it up last Saturday. I have driven it 300 mi. and so far I really like it. I think it is a great value for the money. Only complaint I have is it gets a little unstable in cross winds.

It rides great for a little car and has plenty of power for a daily commuter.

Here is a pic of it on the dealer lot just before we drove it home. I think we will name it the Red Baron.

It is a 1.8L w/ M6

Attachments

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
U got the best transmission:driving:welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a leftover 2012. 12 mi. on it when I test drove and 25 when I bought it. I love manuals. Automatics seem rather boring

Here how I see it in a year or so with window tint, new wheels, and a hood stripe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you have a good car.
I want to say something about your car that it has a very good color and if you make some graphics work on it than it will look more cool. I think the dark black will suit on it what you say?

·
Registered
339 Posts
It was a leftover 2012. 12 mi. on it when I test drove and 25 when I bought it. I love manuals. Automatics seem rather boring

Here how I see it in a year or so with window tint, new wheels, and a hood stripe.
Mine too was a leftover 2012 with 34 miles on it!!! I love my lil egg with wheels.

·
Registered
867 Posts
o/

I am a manual man myself, only once ever owned an auto car and never again!

These 6 speeds are rather fun to drive and I'm a big fan of the gear setups in the V's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts