Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending quite some time on the forums I decided I should probably start my "build" thread. I'll start off with the day I brought her home.

Don't mind the messy garage. It has since been cleaned.

Then came the first round of bolt ons which include a K&N panel filter and a Stillen axelback.

After the exhaust was installed I got a exhaust shop to heat up the hangers so the muffler would not hang so low on my S bumper.

More to come later.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looking good. Keep us updated!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nice start. Those axle-backs have nice, deep, but mellow sound to them.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update time. I never got the 240 wheels on so I'm just saving for something even better. The Stillen axelback does sound great without droning or being too loud.

I recently had a factory spoiler installed and gave her a good wash and wax.

Took my front license plate off then took a picture next to my girlfriends Fit Sport. I'm sort of jealous of the paddle shifters on it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Update time. I never got the 240 wheels on so I'm just saving for something even better. The Stillen axelback does sound great without droning or being too loud.

I recently had a factory spoiler installed and gave her a good wash and wax.

Took my front license plate off then took a picture next to my girlfriends Fit Sport. I'm sort of jealous of the paddle shifters on it.
Hi I would be interested to hear an audio of your exhaust? Any chance you could record a few seconds of idle and revs and post or pm me for my email address? Thanks, Ken

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have any equipment that would really pick up how the exhaust sounds. Here is a video someone else made though.
I'm ready to buy some more mods.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts