Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday i drive from my vocational school to my high school, i pass the same cop everyday at the same spot, i know hes there so i do everything perfect.
just now about 5 minutes ago i got pulled over because i thought hey he isnt there today becuase its 10:00 at night...WRONG!
same exact cop pulled me over and he even said well i see you on a day to day basis... he said obey the speed limit and drive safer next time (i was going 5 over) and have a good night
thats literally all he said... didnt check for liscense or anything at all..
=D

ALSO HOW DO YOU UPLOAD PICTURES IT WAS RAINING AND MY CAR LOOKED LIKE CRAP BUT IM TIRED OF NO PICTURES!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ur lucky, i got a ticket for going 70 in a 65 on the freeway. my ticket is $235.... and cars were passing me... wtf. im gonna go fight that shit

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
ur lucky, i got a ticket for going 70 in a 65 on the freeway. my ticket is $235.... and cars were passing me... wtf. im gonna go fight that shit

Wow, that is an expensive ticket.
I have heard that they can pull anyone for going over the limit, even if you are going with the speed of everyone else. It's still speeding regardless, so I guess anyone can get pulled over at that point.

I have never even been stopped by a cop :) I think I would pass out if I did.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow, that is an expensive ticket.
I have heard that they can pull anyone for going over the limit, even if you are going with the speed of everyone else. It's still speeding regardless, so I guess anyone can get pulled over at that point.

I have never even been stopped by a cop :) I think I would pass out if I did.
I believe that you have to keep the speed that people around you carry. If you are too slow, tha's endangering the surrounding cars. Thats the way they explain it here.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Here in Ohio the ticket for driving 10 under is twice as much as driving 10 over. Apparently you are more of a safety hazard going slower than faster....

$235 is cheap. Try living in W. Virginia where you get nailed to the wall for $1500 for driving anything 10 over.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here in Ohio the ticket for driving 10 under is twice as much as driving 10 over. Apparently you are more of a safety hazard going slower than faster....

$235 is cheap. Try living in W. Virginia where you get nailed to the wall for $1500 for driving anything 10 over.
$1500 for speeding?! and I thought Cali was bad because they were crushing cars. dang.

·
Registered
92 Posts
haha that doesnt work. i did that i had a benz in front of me and a nissan rouge in back of me and we were doing 80 and the stupid cop pulled me over and i was in the middle lol... and on top of that the cop was a female lol she ripped me a new hole. speeding ticket, no front plate, and tinted windows

i generally find a high speed caravan and ride in the middle :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
just go with the flow the other day i almost got into an accident this guy was exiting the freeway at 15mph i think lol and theres like 3 of us exiting at 30mph so we used the side to pass the guy and the guy behind him slammed the break and swerved to the left banked his car up the curb i know going over the speed limit is bad but come on... theo asked me why i keep posting the same problem in facebook lol hahahaha... because people who does 60mph on a 65mph freeway on the fast lane is just plain i dont know... stupid??? they should obey the stay on the right lane if youre slower than the flow of traffic

back to the topic good to hear you didnt get a ticket... sucks they changed the law of 5mph over to 3mph they should just remove the speed limit and only put speed limit in the neighborhood :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
localnemesis
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing