Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Versa; nothing to special...got the thule rack and added the fairing a few weeks ago. Also was referred to this forum by iluvmyVersa08. Just haven't gotten a chance to post.

Hoping too..
- Tint my windows
- Brighter LED light for the back plates
- Put on a pair of halo lights
- Rain Guards
- Might add a spoiler...
- Debating if I want to paint my calipers

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome! ILMV is great, she referred me too haha.

Nice blue Versa, all of those future mods sound great, very popular to do which means there are a lot of DIY posts to help you out!

:coolpics:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Omg, I love that color!!! Thats my favorite color on the Versa. I just didnt like the hatchback at the time of purchasing the Versa in 09. Welcome to the site and cant wait to see some mods take place.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I love how active this forum is!

My dealership was going to charge me $433.00 CDN for the blue metallic; so I opted for a white versa. However, they didn't have any in their inventory so instead of shipping another white V, they waived the paint fee! Really happy with the colour! I polished/waxed my car yesterday; and it looks really vibrant!

jlhcrawford:
Thanks! I use to be a huge animal person; but once I went to school and started my full time job it seems like all that has disappeared. Just can't seem to find the time to take care of my animals haha. But the funny thing is I've never owned a cat haha.

iluvmyVersa08:
I live right by the Toronto Zoo, so part of Scarborough/Pickering area.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
meow_mix450: You are not too far then from APLPIX ... He too is in the Toronto region. I'm in Hamilton. Not too far from you guys.

And yes your Versa is awesome. I was debating between that blue and the red. Of course I ended up picking red and am glad I did ... it accents my HK stuff perfectly :D They had to ship mine in from a lot in Toronto as they didn't have any at my dealership.

I just washed mine today too. Detailed the interior as well. It looks awesome. I love having a clean car.

·
Registered
613 Posts
damn right we need to plan some meets for ontario! lol
i'll be there for sure!

·
Registered
613 Posts
im probably a lot closer than APLPIX =P
Seeing as im in Ajax!

i'm sure you'll see me buzzing around durham region if your out there much!
just look for another blue v thats all decked out haha..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.