Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here was my baby its a 1982 ford exp 1.6l 4 spd. I put a lot of time and money in it. I completely rebuilt it from the ground up. All it needed was a new coat of paint. But my fiance got pregnant and since it was only a two seater it had to go. That why I bought the versa i'll always miss that car :sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice, hope you got your moneys worth after all the time and money you spent on it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope I got shafted but its an unappreciated 80s eco car. I lost about 1500$ on it wich isnt to bad.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Did you trade it in or sold it private?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I traded it but still no one would have payed more that 1500 for it there rare cars just unappreciated

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
cool car. I never heard of it or saw one before.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I knew someone with a white one. Way better in blue!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I'd rock that with a V8, or a twin turbo in-line 6.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually they had a tubo exp also the 2.3t out of t-bird will bolt in too.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh man, I have never ever seen one of those things (although here in Aus we see very little of what you guys ride really).

It's killa! I love those old school rides!

·
Registered
408 Posts
actually they had a tubo exp also the 2.3t out of t-bird will bolt in too.

I loved the EXP (Mercury version was the LN7). I dreamed about getting one but could not afford it. Had a mustang II instead for a short while and a chev Vega

I also did have my only 2-seater a TR7. Fun car to drive, took it from BC to ON one time.

Ford was definately better. Brings back memories. Most of the folks on this forum will be too young to know about this generation of cars. Thanks for the blast from the past.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I saw another one yesterday! A couple of retirees driving it, in near new condition! Lighter blue colour
edit Locally

1 - 14 of 14 Posts