Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My wife blew a tire out, and I had a spare set of rims from my 99 G20. Unfortunately, they don't fit on the front due to to caliper rubbing (they are 15"s)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
OMFG you are awesome! MMMMmmm . . . p11 meshies on versa :) You made my day.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Ha, I knew you'd like it. Unfortunately the fronts don't work or I'd have my wife rock 'em full time.
Odd that the fronts didn't clear. I thought the front brakes on the Versa would be just about the same as the p11. They both use the same size rotor.

BTW for anyone that doesn't know a P11 is an infinti g20. Alot of other nissan crowds refer to their cars by chassis code. We could be C11 over here on this site.

·
Registered
147 Posts
they look SOO SICK on the V

i was thinking about throwing the black/polished lip 16's that i used for my sentra on the V but im still debating. i want something other than stockies but dont want to deal with wheel gap. but at 16" i dont think ill get a lot of gap.

any ideas? im working on ideas for tire size mainly. and im thiinkinng about taking them somewhere to go for a powder gold with a gloss black lip instead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Odd that the fronts didn't clear. I thought the front brakes on the Versa would be just about the same as the p11. They both use the same size rotor.

BTW for anyone that doesn't know a P11 is an infinti g20. Alot of other nissan crowds refer to their cars by chassis code. We could be C11 over here on this site.
It wasn't by much, probably a couple of mm's. They spun fine when I test fitted them, but when I tightened them down it rubbed. If you look at the spoke, it is actually pretty shallow. Like someone else said, a spacer would probably get them to work well.

oh by the way welcome to the forums! where in this crazy world do you live at?
Boise, ID

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what are the offsets of the G20 rims? you could probably use spacers
You were exactly right. I had some 5mm spacers and threw them on the front. Perfect fit. I'll have pics up tomorrow since I just finished.

Theoretically, I should be getting better MPG since the rim is smaller, lighter, and narrower. I'll see if my wife notices a difference.

Is there anyway to disable the tire pressure monitor indicator? I don't have the tools/money to switch them over from the old tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts