Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this week I picked up my check from work and opened it up to see that my check was for no dollars and no cents. Apparently they direct deposited my check into someone elses account.. so somebody else got my pay just in time for black Friday. Wonderful. 2 months ago they paid me for 17 hours instead of 77. Apparently someone misread the time card. If only I could quit...

·
Registered
613 Posts
wow lame!

im in a similar boat, i started a new job and was supposed to get paid on friday as well and got nothing... -_- ' there is an "issue" with me in the system >.<
so i feel your pain!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they're going to write me a check on monday, but unfortunately I missed out on black friday.. unfortunately, I go pretty much paycheck to paycheck so I didn't have very much in the bank to use for shopping. SUCKS BALLS. It's not like I work for a big company either so IMO there's no excuse for something like this to happen.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
double post can this one go away lol

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
that sucks man i would be raiseing he11 lol I prolly wouldnt have to worry bout quiting

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah.. jobs are hard to find for poor college students, so im stuck where I am for now, and I definitely did give them hell for it, cause it really f'ed up my weekend. Good thing it wasn't a car payment week or it really would've been bad..

I was thinking of pulling the excuse tomorrow that I couldn't make it to work because I had no money to pay for gas, but they probably wouldn't let that one fly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts