Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so a few months ago my car, at a light, started to bog down and felt like it was going to stall. Quickly I gave it some throttle and it was fine. I had chalked it up to me maybe just slipping off the clutch a bit. Since then, my car has done this around 10 times. 8 of those times, my car was in neutral. So it's not me accidentally slipping off my clutch. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and what could it be? For those who don't know, I have a 2009 Hatch S.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I have a 11' and I've notice something similar when I'm stop at a light too. Don't think it's gone as far as almost stalling but it did show signs that it wanted to stall. Only happen couple times and have no idea what it might be. It might not be related to your issue but thought I bring it up anyways.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I get a slight stumble once in awhile. No stalling or even close to it. Too bad it's so hard to check the plugs in these cars. But if your issue is serious enough might be worth it.

Also see if any vac lines are disconnected, your air filter is clean, and maybe get gas from another station. Our cars do have fuel pressure regulator issues so that is another possibility.

You don't have an intake with an oiled filter by any chance do you? If so pull out your maf and inspect the wire for dirt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts