Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Quick question, about how much of the tiida's body parts including most accessories fit on the Versa? I know there are differences but there has to bit some similarities. Would ALL the parts have to be modified in some way to fit?

What I'm referring to: Body kits, arm rest, wind deflectors, mud flaps, you guys get the point. EVERYTHING

Also I hate ebay people that offer things as Tiida and or Versa and its meant for the other.

Thanks! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'll start off with what I know.

Tail lights: The hatch lights bolt in fine, but they stick out further than the us spec versa. I believe this is because the tiidas rear bumper is bigger.

Ac knobs: There is a seller on ebay/amazon who sells tiida ac knobs. A few of us members have them. They sell em for like $20 and they look waaay better than stock. Its a neat upgrade. The tiida latios have a digital ac unit which will not work with ours since we have fully mechanical systems. They look wicked cool though :)

Front grill: We have a 1 piece grill, the tiida has a 2 piece grill. If you remove the versa grill, you'll see behind it there is a little subbort piece that comes up fron the bumper. ON the tiida, this is visible and the 2 separate grill pieces meet here.

Hood: the hood on the tiida has a little notch that comes down to mate up with the lack of the center section of the upper grill.

Headlights: bolt in the same, but the wiring harnesses are different, so they require splicing to make them work.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks yeah I heard about the A/C knobs. Def looking to get a set of those sometime. And as far as the headlights go what's the diference between the tiida lights and the versa lights?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll start off with what I know.
Headlights: bolt in the same, but the wiring harnesses are different, so they require splicing to make them work.
Sorry for digging this up, but just wanted to verify this. The Tiida headlights won't stick out at all?? our bumpers are different since we have the bumper shock absorbers or something i thought, so i figured the headlights were a different size. they bolt in the same, but they arent the same size, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.