Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what my car will look like when I'm done

Well I have been trying to get some Nissan parts for Euro LH drive vehicles and I'm getting nowhere. Everyone says they can get them but then tell me they can't a week later or don't respond to me at all. I see we have Versa speed and Courtesy listed on this site. Maybe someone from there can chime in and let us konw if they can get stuff. Through searching I see that both get items from Japan frequeantly so maybe they can help.

Anyway if there is a part from overseas you want post it up. Also if you have suggestions on where to get a part post that as well.

Here is a short list of parts I want but can't get . . . .yet:biggrin5:

- rear disc brakes
- cup holder with cover
- sedan rear roof spoiler /sunshade
- sedan all weather cargo mat
- fender lights
- decklip spoiler (OEM)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yeah, I might be interested in that cupholder too. And anybody who lurks on NICO knows I REALLY want the side markers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jejejejejejeje I have all those thing as standar, minus the Spolier (roof). That I really like.

I have been doing some reserch about to ship something to the US. It is a litle bit complicated but I am going to see if I am able to do something.

When I have good info I will tell you! :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

thats #1tango's sedan on the left and my hatch on the right, we were trying to transplant the awesomeness from the hatch into the sedan, but it didnt work.... better luck next time....
and your hatch is on JACK STANDS wHy!?!?!? hahahaha. i love that sedan roof spoiler... mmmmmm!!!!!!! i want

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Jejejejejejeje I have all those thing as standar, minus the Spolier (roof). That I really like.

I have been doing some reserch about to ship something to the US. It is a litle bit complicated but I am going to see if I am able to do something.

When I have good info I will tell you! :D
I will make it worth your while if you do this. I been looking for someone to exhange parts with. Look into it and let me know. Where are you located?

My company receives shipments in from Thailand every dam day. I gotta get a connection on the other side so they can grab this stuff and put it in the boxes for me. These are big boxes too, I get stuff easily bigger then hoods all the time. Hmmmm. . . . how can I set this up?

sedans are weaksauce :biggrin5: jk.

I would like to see the cup holder go through.
Cover would look great in your car. It will cover up that black with a nice dash matching tan piece. Now I know why nissan put the cover on there in the first place.

also added rear brake calipers to my list. I swear I read that in one country the tiida came with rear disc instead of drums. I can't find info or pic.

·
Registered
452 Posts
we need to see if we can get bob to get those cup holders... lol somebody contact bob i dont wana bug him since im not a socal boy *would be if i could*

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
email sent to versaspeed. I don't know if he would carry the parts but I'm hoping he can order on a one off basis. Or maybe we can get a GB or something.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome! I don't mind the wait.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.