Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
The website code is written so that non-Japanese computers can't translate it. I've had the same problem here in japan with my English computer. I will try to get by my favorite dealership here and see what I can come up with for you. They don't speak a lot of english, but my Japanese is coming along for being here 6 weeks.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Oh that makes sense. Lol

how has it been over there? Hope your havin a good time! It would be extremely fun to go to Japan but I don't know anyone who could go with me and I also couldn't afford to take the time off from my new job. I hope to go sometime in my
life.

Anyways thanks for the updates!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had Nissan send a set over to me in 07 and what they were an Nissan OEM Accessory that actually laid on top of the existing mirror and the wiring was sent thru the existing mirror and inside the car to a small box that hooked into the BCM of the Tiida BUT our mirrors are larger and they did not fit so if they make a complete mirror with them built in that would possible work but again those add on mirrors were over four hundred dollars for the pair in 07 and the dollar has gotten much weaker since then so I would bet they are a lot more now. The basic rule of thumb I found out in 07 when we had a bunch of Tiida stuff sent over is.

Will not work:
Anything attached to the front Bumper/Grill/Hood including those individual pieces.
Anything attached to the rear Bumper including the Bumper it self.
Side Mirrors

What will work:
Front Headlamp assy.
Anything for the rear hatch (Rear Spoiler etc.)
Side lower Sport Sills.
Tail Lamps (S-Tune still in question) but going to find out!

This is all I can remember right now so if you see something on ebay that states Tiida/Versa beware.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The price I was quoted yesterday was 27,000 Yen (maybe $300) for the set here in Japan. I don't know what they would cost to get back to the States or if they will be the right color to match the USDM colors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.