Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has been covered already but I couldnt find it here after searching. I am looking for the location of the blower motor resistor for my Nissan Tiida 2009 1.6l saloon (HR16DE).

Ive seen some videos on youtube and other places saying that the resistor is underneath the driver side dash, over brake paddle - an awkward position where 2 screws need to be taken off to remove it. however, i could not find anything like that after searching for it.

can anyone please help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
many thanks for your reply. I will have a look under the passenger side.

the blower motor was running at max speed up until this morning, and then it just stopped working. turned out the fuse was blown, upon replacing the fuse, the blower motor started working again at full speed. dont know if something else is wrong that has caused to burn the resistor, and now blowing the fuse. ill try to replace the resistor first, see if it works.

thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
salfar
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing