Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tinted Windows

It is illegal in California to tint the front windows because of..ya know gangs and such. Actually I just made that up. But I try to be a law abiding citizen.

20% Tint
I also got the sun strip on the front window 5%

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
20 rears, 35 fronts...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It is illegal in California to tint the front windows because of..ya know gangs and such. Actually I just made that up. But I try to be a law abiding citizen.

20% Tint
I also got the sun strip on the front window 5%
Tint :thumb2:

In Ontario (as per my sister who is a police officer) technically anything that is applied to the front side windows of a car that can obscure vision in is against the HTA. However, the way it is worded leaves it completely up to an officers discretion as to whether or not they would write you up for it. Not sure what it is like elsewhere, but here, I've never heard of anyone being pulled over just for tinted windows. If you do get pulled over for something else though, it is something else they can add on, especially if your giving them attitude. I've had 20% film all around on most of my vehicles and never had a problem.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
50% up front, 35% on the rear. State legal

Wow that 35 looks dark, probably cause it's night. I'm finally getting mine done tomorrow night, 35 all around baby lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts