Nissan Versa Forums banner

tirekicker: 2009 Versa S

7K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  08versailles 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#3 ·
Really good man. Now that the engine problems are out the way it's time to do fun stuff to it. #1 on the list. Drop it. look at this picture. I went over the thing on the parking spot!!!11

I'm surprised I don't get a nose bleed every time I drive TK-09

oh yeah, it's sunny in California! and I'm stuck at work

#7 ·
Whats order 66?

#17 ·
No, no nav.
The system is Nav ready but I don't want to go through the trouble of running the GPS wire to the head unit. I rather get a portable one that I can use on my other cars.
I have a funny story to tell but I gotta go. I determined to watch a movie in my car tonight (it's 8pm and all i have is a flash light lol)

#33 ·
#21 ·
Thanks flversa. I like to keep it simple.
I, (shamefully) opened back my paypal account so now I'm gonna be on the look out for parts on Ebay.
Fog lights
The Original switch
and I'm debating a mask/bra

#22 · (Edited)
Here's a funny story about the install:
I decided to start around 5pm and it got dark and didn't have the right tools. I was stripping wires with an exacto knife and crimping with vise grips. lol
That's not all. when I was putting everything back in, one of the after market wire harness, "didn't fit". after going to best buy, a local stereo shop and then back to frys (3 stores) I was bummed out I couldn't find the right harness. On the drive back I was already thinking where my soldering tool was and how i was gonna mickey mouse it. Yeah, later i realized the whole time I was trying to connect the hazard light connector. lol
I finished around 10:30 pm. It's a little bit too small but f-it. I put all my music in 5 dvd's. I don't like the semi transparent logos at the bottom of the unit. Maybe when I take it out again to connect the rear view camera and (bay, I'm not sure about this one)gps adapter I'll figure a way to take those letter out. It looks like NASCAR. Maybe I'll just leave, "Pioneer"

#25 ·
Very nicely done man. Was it hard to install the unit? After you had all the righ tools and harnesses or course lol.

#31 ·
haha thats pretty funny your right across the street. But yeah i know sadly I have a 1.6 all manual besides the car itself :( and the projectors i traded Josh for them and I bought the fogs and hids for both. And I also installed a remote starter with door actuators. So I have remote locks but I need a bypass moduale to bypass the key immoblizer for it to be a remote sttart lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.