Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I hit Chicago around 6:15ish yesterday morning, no issues really. Traffic seemed to move pretty well. Kept getting caught off guard by those toll booths that required me to cut all the way to the far right though since I just had cash lol.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have no idea the way my gps took me coming home today, but it definitely wasn't right through town like on the way there. But hit the area around noon, no traffic :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Glad to hear that, how was the wedding?

·
Registered
59 Posts
oh man i want to meet up im from chicago man but i live in orland park which is way opposite of shaumburg but anyway i have the 09 nissan versa 1.8L base sedan but i recently got in a fender bender and well the fasteners on the right fender wont grab on no more so im in the process of buying a new bumper for $40 in cicero on 16th street i also recently bought some custom lights off ebay that are coming in friday but my car is bone stock man lol nothin to show off really

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
hey if it's just the bumper cover, maybe you can refasten from behind with zip ties. But it's nice to have it done properly too:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey if it's just the bumper cover, maybe you can refasten from behind with zip ties. But it's nice to have it done properly too:D
lmao yea i thought about that but idk i wouldnt feel happy with just that lol u know what i mean one of my friends said he would help me out his dad owns a body shop so well see ill put up pics of before and after

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Proper is always better, don't want your bumper falling off on the highway like i seen hundred times lol.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
And don't worry about been bone stock, lot of us here is what we got. It's just a slow process like many other things.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
10 Participants
monkey92
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing