Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Cube is made in japan while the versa is mexico. Not saying anything bad about mexico just saying the parts sourced might be different.

We should be happy since the versa use to be ranked #1 in this category :).

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So is there a chance the MR18 in the cube is built with better parts coming from japan, then the MR18 in the versa from mexico? Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
So is there a chance the MR18 in the cube is built with better parts coming from japan, then the MR18 in the versa from mexico? Just a thought.
Maybe as I don't hear about them blowing up as much. Then again they don't sell nearly as many. Something like an engine I bet they are all made in the same spot but I really have no clue.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i always thought the fumes made the drive more enjoyable :p

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well that explains some of the smells I have been smelling.
Sometimes when I have the air on (from hot/warm to cold) I smell..
Well, not sure what the name is but back in jr high or high school when the class would dissect frogs, worms, etc. and it had a weird funky smell? That's what I smell when I change the air temps.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I never smelt anything funny or out of the ordinary. I have tinted window vents and crack the driver and passenger windows a little bit. Mainly to vent out any excessive heat but i guess fumes not knowing i had any. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.