1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
nice I love the location

·
Registered
613 Posts
thanks for uploading some more pics :) looks great! i wish i was there for the last set of shots when you guys lined up on the track :p next time i say we get away from the city scenery and do a more rural area, would make for some awesome pictures! especially if we catch the sunset somewhere

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You could totally do a Niagara one and everyone could get their cars in a picture with the old shipwreck in Jordan harbour in the background!

·
Registered
613 Posts
I think the reason we always pick Toronto is because it's sort of central for everyone.
yah but im sure we can find somewhere still centralized that isn't so city lol :p but its just an idea i thought i'd throw out there

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
yah but im sure we can find somewhere still centralized that isn't so city lol :p but its just an idea i thought i'd throw out there
And hey... Jordan harbour is only 45 minutes from the city too, not like its a long way. You can even see the city from there :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Great meet, i'm jealous! Magnetic grey needs a little more representin:D I might even *gasp* wash my Versa...
That track pose is the best.
Nice STi! Some Subies met regularly in Burlington at Timmie's at Brant and N Service Rd. I'd love a Subie hatch...
We could perhaps meet at Confederation Park or something in Burlington, T.O. in the background will look great.
How about somewhere on the top of the Niagara Escarpment?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts