Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a new member and not sure where to ask this question, so here it goes. I have a 2014 Nissan Versa, as well as 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. Pathfinder is the family car. We often go to our parents house on the weekend and we have a need to take two cars because once we get there, the errands I have to run, it is much more fuel efficient to do those in the versa as compared to the pathfinder. What I would like to do if possible is , tow the versa using the pathfinder so that one the way to my parents house, the whole family can be together in one car. I was looking for cheap inexpensive way of doing this, and I came across this : NEW 5000 LB Adjustable Car Tow Bar Bumper Mount Dolly With Chains Set Kit

My pathfinder already has the tow hitch etc, now I am just curious, if this will actually work. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just a word of caution, please do some research to see if your car can be "flat towed" without damaging anything in the process. Most manual transmission cars can be flat towed but automatic trans cars (and CVT) most often cannot.

A safer way to do it is to use a dolly trailer, where the front wheels of the car rides on the trailer and the rear wheels are on the ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts