Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd share an article I came across today as I was reading up on technology news.

It's Toyota Europe's window to the world concept. It incorporates a window in which you can use gestures (as you would on a touch screen, tablet or smartphone) and allow you to zoom in, draw on the window, and provide other information to the user.

Take a look at the article and the youtube video posted in the link. Its pretty interesting, but as the article states it will have some privacy issues, along side the obvious practicality lol.. ;)

Enjoy!

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Toyota-Window-Concept,news-11942.html

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
so is like having a window App. I like how you can zoom in an view things better.
if I see nice looking woman walking down the stree...then I can zoom in HEHE

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol like I said it's pretty cool, but again privacy is something that's major with regards to this actually rolling out on assembly lines and who is really gonna dish out and pay for that option in their car? Not many! Specially if it's pricey to make!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd share an article I came across today as I was reading up on technology news.

It's Toyota Europe's window to the world concept. It incorporates a window in which you can use gestures (as you would on a touch screen, tablet or smartphone) and allow you to zoom in, draw on the window, and provide other information to the user.

Take a look at the article and the youtube video posted in the link. Its pretty interesting, but as the article states it will have some privacy issues, along side the obvious practicality lol.. ;)

Enjoy!

Toyota's Window Concept Lets You Zoom In Your ViewToyota 2012

I know im late wit this but i was enticed by this concept. can't believe this would turned into reality. Now is the time for toyota to showcase what they've got from the product of innovation.though im not a real fond of their vehicles, there is always a big thing to come up for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts