Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have gotten aftermarket wheels, did you just use your factory sensor, or did you get new ones with the wheels? Since I live in the North, I've considered getting a set of rims and mounting summer tires on them, then using the factory ones for winter tires. However, with this, I would need to get 4 more TPMS sensors, and, from Nissan, the sensors are $120 each.

Also, CarID has these sensors. Has anyone used these, and, if so, are they the same as the factory ones, and will just need to be set to the correct frequency, or is there more that will need to be done to the car to get them to work?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
when I changed to my 240sx wheels I just used the factory sensors but I'm not sure what I am going to do when I change to my enkei wheels

·
Registered
216 Posts
Anyone know an answer to what Showard59 was asking? I'm getting some new black 18" rims for christmas but I'm also curious on the TPMS sensor problem because I don't want to keep my old wheels how they are in case I have a rim break and have to replace one. But back to the question, will any TPMS sensor work? Do we need Nissan TPMS sensors? Or do they have to be the ones that came on the car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.