Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As much as i like my 2011 HB Versa i always felt that it was lacking. It served it's purpose but moved on to something nicer.

Anyways i have a few things to sell if anyone is interested in. Black rear shelf for the hatch (excellent condition) $50.00 + shipping. 2011 factory front grille (was on the car for 6 months or less in excellent shape) $40.00 + shipping, 4 smoked window vent shades. (was on car for about 1 week then bought the ones that cover the whole back window $30.00 + shipping. (you will have to strip off the old 3M double sided tape and put new 3M tape. ebay aftermarket center console $25.00 + shipping Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
x2 always exciting getting a new car:)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
sorry to see another versa go from the forum but what did you trade for?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a 2012 Camaro. 1LT trim level with the 3.6 litre 323 hp V6. Black outside with black inside. Always liked them since they first came out. Was torn between the camaro, mustang and Dodge Challenger. Love the look of the retro muscle cars of the late 60's but the Camaro had the edge in my eyes. Looks mean and drives very nice. If you never drove one check one out there pretty awesome.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
nice I was looking at the base camaro before getting the versa but needed the space so i ended up getting the smaller cheaper car.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
nice I was looking at the base camaro before getting the versa but needed the space so i ended up getting the smaller cheaper car.
I hear ya. When i got my Versa i was driving a 98 Sentra that crapped the bed on me. Needed a car quick to go to work and Nissan was giving a $2000.00 cash back rebate so i was in a bind and got the Versa instead of buying a used car with no warranty and just about the same car payment.

My youngest son left to go live with his mom in Mass. so it's just me, my dog and my cat in the house lol. Anyways i paid off the Versa last month and told my self i didn't need a new car or new car payments but the lack of perfomance parts or any parts for that matter for the Versa was a turn off. The Versa's been around since 2007 and there really isn't much for parts for it so i kinda gave up on the V.

The new Camaro's have more than enough power for me and the insurance is cheaper than the SS with the 6.2 litre 426 hp. Actually, believe it or not the Camaro with the V6 is cheaper to insure than the Versa is. It has 5 star crash ratings in every category, which is pretty impressive. There are ton's of after market parts (engine and body parts) for the camaro's so i think i'll be satisfied for quite some time.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I hear ya, congrats! I want one, but cant afford one, gas, or insurance, lol I love getting new cars. Im ready to trade again, but Im waiting to see the new Versa hatchback and Sentra. I saw pics of the Sentra SR, and its pretty sweet. I need to see about options for both, and see if its worth it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I need to see about options for both, and see if its worth it.
agreed. I've been thinking about getting a spec v for my next car. i dont like the most recent bodystyles though. im a fan of the previous generations (2002-2006 especially)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
agreed. I've been thinking about getting a spec v for my next car. i dont like the most recent bodystyles though. im a fan of the previous generations (2002-2006 especially)
I wasnt crazy over the Sentra either, untill 2011 when the Sentra SR Special Edition came out, so I got it. I wanted sporty, sunroof, and a bright color, and I got it for $30 more a month. Im happy. Im hoping the rogues become cheap. my dealer has 82 of them, and they arent selling, they just keep getting more. I counted yesterday that they have 18 SL AWD's, lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I hear ya, congrats! I want one, but cant afford one, gas, or insurance, lol I love getting new cars. Im ready to trade again, but Im waiting to see the new Versa hatchback and Sentra. I saw pics of the Sentra SR, and its pretty sweet. I need to see about options for both, and see if its worth it.

I am holding on trading for that reason to. I am to curious to see what the 2013 will look like that I am able to hold out a bit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gorgeous car :)
Thanks. I just Plasti dipped the front & back Chevy bow tie's and the bezel's around the tail lights. If i don't like it i can peel it off. I joke with my gf all the time about Chevy's hideous gold bow tie that sticks out like a sore thumb. :D I'm pretty much doing the same thing as i did to my V blackening everything out. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.