Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not trying to reinvent the wheel. But my second versa I just got with 100k and is Nismo body addons with smallest bone stock motor as a great deal and I don’t expect the cvt to last to 250k like the body even though I added 24 x6 inch trans cooler in the grill , So want to start looking for an engine trans swap options first plug and play stuff. Bigger n better is fine , Then the stuff that’s a lil harder. Turbo is ok , Not costly thou I’m cheap asf
Joe turbo

· Registered
Versa note SV 2016 Engine : Hr16de paired with a CVT :(
37 Posts
Not trying to reinvent the wheel. But my second versa I just got with 100k and is Nismo body addons with smallest bone stock motor as a great deal and I don’t expect the cvt to last to 250k like the body even though I added 24 x6 inch trans cooler in the grill , So want to start looking for an engine trans swap options first plug and play stuff. Bigger n better is fine , Then the stuff that’s a lil harder. Turbo is ok , Not costly thou I’m cheap asf
Joe turbo
Ive heard the turbo engine out of a juke will fit with ab 180hp im not sure ab the engine code tho sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts