Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. If anyone's seen the movie, you know its full of GM cars! As well as upcoming cars. As you may remember

Transformers 1 was the new Camaro Concept

Transformers 2 the twins! They were the Spark (other names Trax and Beat), which is over seas, was supposed to be stateside but it looks like the Sonic is coming instead.

and the Volt!

Well for the 3rd one, GM didn't let down! Here's a clip of Bumblebee with a glimpse at the next one, the 50th Anniversary edition of the Corvette Stingray Concept!

Follow the link to the video!
New Chevrolet – Transformers 3 TV Spot! « Red River Chevrolet

Besides the cars, who's gonna see the movie? I think I'm gonna wait for it to be out on DVD before seeing it

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can't wait to see somebody drive that stingray concept on the rain lol. Oh and can't wait for the movie eaither ekkkkk lol

·
Banned
455 Posts
The movie is off the fing chain! Best one yet! I recommend seeing it in 3d atleast once! I loved it and can't wait to see it again!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That's all the convincing I need, now off to convince the wife lol.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow that's quite pricy, tried 3D for Jackass and didn't really think it was all that special so I think I'll just stick to regular 2D this weekend when we go see it. If my 6 month old permits it lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Movie is awesomee!! I worked at the movies for 3 years, so movies are free for me :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts