Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

A mount on the passenger side, on the bottom of my car (2011 Versa 1.8 CVT) has a broken rubber. I have been trying to order a replacement to take to my mechanic to replace.

Problem is, he informed me it is a transmission mount, but when I am searching online, all the websites refer to the part as an Engine mount. Now I am very confused and don't want to order the wrong part, or worse, have the wrong part installed.

Part in question is DEA A4318 / Anchor 9228, the failing part looks identical to those products, it is a long oval shape with 2 bolts on each end and seems to connect the CVT to the subframe.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
270 Posts
The engine and tranny mount on these transverse engined cars are one and the same. I've never replaced one, and cannot be sure of the part #, but from your description, it sounds like the right part. I'd suggest checking with your tech to make sure it is, and to see if the other side needs to be replaced as well.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
226 Posts
If you go onto Rockauto.com you can look at the pictures of both the engine mount and transmission mount for your car. Perhaps you could print out the pictures and take them to the mechanic for clarification.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts