Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Rob has a guy that me be able to do them, I know our backup method is on cafepress

Who will comit to purchasing any Please list the quantity, and if you need 2x or larger.

As of right now we will probably get pricing for just 1 color shirt.

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
havent decided on a color yet, the basic preliminary questions are from the guy rob knows to get a price

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please note, that if you say yes you are not comitted until we have a price, and we will have another thread then as well

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Rob, what's the status on the t-shirts? Are you going to take pictures of the t-shirts in person before people buy them so we have an idea of what to expect?

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we need to get a quanity of what we need before anything is printed so we can find a price

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I'm not making the shirts. I just know of a guy that does them. I won't be able to take a pic or anything. We need to answer the questions then I can relay them to my guy and get a price. Hopefully he can beat the price.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
You're going to buy 30 shirts? What is the final design of the shirt? Do we even have that yet?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I gave Dave the final design. I'm not going to buy 30 t-shirts, whoever is going to make them can make the 30 printouts and somebody can for however many they want. There has to be a bulk price for that many t's getting produced.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Yes there is a bulk price but it has to be paid by someone. It's not like we can order 30 shirts then the guy is going to take 10-15 bux per shirt until they are sold.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I say we set a number and then do it like a group buy. One person collects cash and places the order. That same person will receive the order then disburse the product to the end user. 30 may be a bit much as I don't think we will sell even half of that.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
We could just make another thread with the members who are serious about purchasing the t-shirts. I'll definitely get one, just need to know the price and the final design. Is the guy selling them take Paypal?

·
Registered
867 Posts
For my business and gaming clan, our T-Shirts are usually $20 (AU$) each and the hoodies are usually $35 (AU$) each based on a 10 bulk buy. There are plenty of printers that will charge lower rates, however the cost of initially setting up your 'screen' is usually the most expensive bit.

Maybe check around for pricing :)

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Somebody needs to check around for pricing. I will buy one medium size t-shirt when I know the price, pictures would be nice too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts