Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just to tell you the truth like blind, i dont want to be like all of you everyone here has a really nice versa and we all help each other but we all dont need to be the same i like change and i would like to be apart of that change dc hks what ever you like u like but dont want to be like everyone one else i want to be me and do it the way i see fit nothing on no one i just like my idea better just like u all like dc and hks nothing wrong with them just we like diff stuff, still love all of your ideas like ashley and hello kitty its dope but i just want to have something diff thats all

·
Registered
567 Posts
just to tell you the truth like blind, i dont want to be like all of you everyone here has a really nice versa and we all help each other but we all dont need to be the same i like change and i would like to be apart of that change dc hks what ever you like u like but dont want to be like everyone one else i want to be me and do it the way i see fit nothing on no one i just like my idea better just like u all like dc and hks nothing wrong with them just we like diff stuff, still love all of your ideas like ashley and hello kitty its dope but i just want to have something diff thats all
Good for you! We don't all have the same tastes, but we all love the Versa and we're all adding our own personal touch to our V's. It's really neat to see everyone's different cars and how they reflect everyone's personality.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
im not sayin we should all be the same, i got a custom catback on my versa w a magnaflow, but wanna switch to dc for the performance. i hear wat ur sayin, didn't mean to disrespect if it came off that way i was just curious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.